S18 - Tao Remnants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tao Current Strategy Discussion ROom

2 posters

Go down

Tao Current Strategy Discussion ROom Empty Tao Current Strategy Discussion ROom

Post  Hang_Tuah Mon May 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Some people say discussing Tao strategy in COK whether in Kingdom chat OR in legion chat is not safe because of spy. its a bad indeed.. Mad so, i would like to make a new topic here about this matter. Hope your do not mind me (^_^). Surprised

*i didn't know where to post, so here i am. Laughing*

Last edited by Hang_Tuah on Mon May 16, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hang_Tuah
Hang_Tuah

Back to top Go down

Post  Hang_Tuah Mon May 16, 2011 6:47 pm

My first strategy here :

we should keep our relation with dong and jiao. at least when it comes to fight meng of course. what i see here, for now meng is a biggest threat for us. because we dont know our new enemy strength for sure. so we should take any mean necessary to prevent them. that include making a relationship with dong and jiao. we cannot let dong and jiao player join meng. if that happen, a real trouble may come upon us.

My second strategy :

if we want to fight meng asap without destroying our relation with dong and jiao rather waiting & seeing meng destroying jiao & dong first or we destroying dong & jiao first and then watch their active player joining meng like shao player did, i think we should take this city.

[Silk Caverns][Dogwood Dojo][Rafter County][Fan City][Xiang-yang] or [Tigerfang Keep] then we fight meng

just what i thinking though, but the decision is yours IX ranker (^_^). Better be cautious rather than over confident right? he he Very Happy
Hang_Tuah
Hang_Tuah

Back to top Go down

Tao Current Strategy Discussion ROom Empty Re: Tao Current Strategy Discussion ROom

Post  KimTaeYeon Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 am

Hang_Tuah wrote:*i didn't know where to post, so here i am. Laughing*

well you need to be accepted as a proven tao then you can see the whole forum. try telling the moderators about your acc here it the game. Very Happy
KimTaeYeon
KimTaeYeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hang_Tuah Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 pm

KimTaeYeon wrote:
Hang_Tuah wrote:*i didn't know where to post, so here i am. Laughing*

well you need to be accepted as a proven tao then you can see the whole forum. try telling the moderators about your acc here it the game. Very Happy

i already make the request to be a proven tao member. but, until now they still not accept me. maybe i'm still not qualified yet to be one Sad.

well, i dont mind actually XD. To me, there are no differences between proven member or not.
they all look same to me rabbit
Hang_Tuah
Hang_Tuah

Back to top Go down

Tao Current Strategy Discussion ROom Empty Re: Tao Current Strategy Discussion ROom

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum